Corporate Return on Investment
Invest in your team and they will invest in you!
- Certified teams are 28% more productive
- Sixty percent of managers surveyed believe the skill of the team contributed most to the success of technology function
- Seventy-five percent of managers believe that certification is important to team performance.
- Sixty-six percent of managers believe that certification improves the level of service and support offered to IT end users/customers.
- Team performance increases every time a new team member is certified.
- Concentration certification in a team is clearly linked to team capability and performance.
- With a sufficient percentage of team members certified, IT operational performance can increase up to an average of 11 percent. The research suggests that about 25 percent of IT professionals hold some form of relevant certification.
§ Source: IDC, “Worldwide and US IT Education and Training 2008-2012 Forecast Growth Through Situation Tenuous,” Doc #211332, March 2008 & “Impact of Training: Functional Excellence Leads to Operational Productivity,” IDC, Doc# 215762, Dec. 2008